2018 Tuition and Fees
- Washington state residents and non-residents pay the same amount per credit.
- Tuition and fees will be posted to your myWSU account.
- Tuition is due the first day of class, June 25th, but late payment fee will not be assessed until July 20.
- Tuition (2 credits): $988.00
If you would also like to live on-campus and take one or two other courses before starting your first semester at WSU, you can sign up for Summer Advantage.
To cancel your enrollment for Calculated Success, you must unenroll from Summer Session class.
- Before the deadline: To receive a 100% refund for your tuition fees, you must drop your courses prior to the drop deadline. For Calculated Success, the Drop Deadline is July 1st.
- After the deadline: If you drop after the deadline, you will not receive a refund.
By completing your registration, you are agreeing to and understanding this cancellation policy. For any questions, please contact Calculated Success staff at email@example.com.