2019 Summer Advantage Tuition and Fees
- Washington state residents and non-residents pay the same amount per credit during the summer—yay!
- Tuition and fees will be posted to your myWSU account.
- Tuition and fees must be paid by the first day of classes.
|Tuition||$3,078.00||Washington State University tuition for summer is $513 per credit. Costs here reflect six credits. Students are allowed to take up to eight credits during Summer Advantage.|
|$1,475.00||Single rooms are available at a higher price and can be requested in the registration portal.|
|Dining Plan||$760.00||Dining cannot be provided until this fee is paid.|
|Program Fee||$870.00||This fee allows us to hire our wonderful staff, and includes fun activities like bowling, 4th of July Celebration activities, laser tag, and more!|
|Pullman Campus Mandatory Fee||$236.25||This fee covers Rec Center use, CUB Fee, Health & Wellness, Chinook Fee, and a Technology Fee of $2 per credit.|
Cancellations and Refunds
To cancel your enrollment for Summer Advantage, you must submit your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation policies are below:
- Summer Advantage Cancellation Policy
- Program Fee: To receive a 50% refund of the Program Fee, your cancellation email must get to us no later than June 1. No refunds will be given after June 1.
- Summer Advantage Housing/Dining: Any cancellation before June 1 will be charged a flat $100 cancellation fee. All cancellations after June 1 will be charged $8 for each day of the program, or $296.
- Washington State University Tuition Cancellation/Refunds Policy
To receive a 100% refund for your TUITION FEES, you must drop your courses prior to the drop deadline. For Summer Advantage, the Drop Deadline is July 1st. If you drop AFTER the deadline, you will not receive a refund.
Financial Aid may be available for eligible students taking 6 or more credits. Visit our Financial Aid Explanation page or inquire with the Financial Aid office at 509-335-9711. Please note: you will be responsible for paying all the tuition and program fees regardless of financial aid you receive. Failure to pay will result in a hold on your account and the inability to register for classes.
Books and Supplies
Books are not included in the above cost. Students will be guided on how to purchase books for Summer Advantage prior to the start of class. Information about the required textbooks for the course will be included in the confirmation email sent out to students upon registration.
Transportation and Miscellaneous Expenses
Transportation expenses also depend on the student.
Typically, Summer Advantage students do not travel home on the weekends because of the short duration of the program.
The local bus is free to WSU students who show their WSU ID and allows for easy travel into town and around WSU.
Many students choose to enjoy the summer weather and walk to the numerous local businesses and restaurants near campus. Thus, transportation costs should be minimal.
Miscellaneous expenses for toiletries, school supplies, movie rentals, late night pizza delivery, etc., will vary depending on individual lifestyles.