No Record COVID Winter Session Application Form
The form is for Winter Session courses only.
The form will be available from January 15 – 22. The form will close at 5 p.m. (PST) on January 22.
How it works:
Students who received a W grade may request an NRC grade from January 15 – 22.
After final grades post in myWSU, students earning a grade of C-, D+, D, or F may request an NRC grade from January 15 – 22. If your final grade is a C or above, the form will not be processed.
Students who change a letter grade to the NRC grade will receive NO course credit.
Instructor/advisor approval is NOT required. However, your advisor will be notified.
Please allow 3 -5 business days for processing.
Benefits of the NRC grading policy:
- NRC grade allows courses to be excluded from grade point average (GPA) calculations.
- NRC grade allows courses to be excluded from calculations of satisfactory academic progress (SAP) for federal and state financial aid purposes.
- NRC grade will not count toward a student’s limit of four (4) withdrawals.
- NRC grade will not count toward the number of times a student enrolls in the course.
Consequence of changing to NRC:
- If you earn a C-, D+, or D in a course, by choosing to take the NRC grade you will not receive credit for the course or fulfill degree requirements.
For complete information about the NRC grade, go to No Record, COVID (NRC) Grade.
Please review the information and email your academic advisor if you have questions.
The deadline to request an NRC grade is 5 p.m. (PST) Friday, January 22.