Summer Session 2023 Info
There are no summer advising holds, but be sure to discuss your summer enrollment plans with your advisor.
Early 6-week |
Early 7-week |
Late 6-week |
Late 7-week |
May 8–June 18
May 8–June 25
May 8–July 28
June 19-July 28
June 26-Aug 13
July 29-Aug 20
2023 Registration Dates
Warm Up to Summer Session
Summer is the perfect time to make progress toward your degree. And, because courses range from three to twelve weeks and can be taken at any WSU campus, you’re bound to find a schedule that fits into your summer plans.
Great Value and Flexibility
All students pay the in-state tuition rate and there are no academic advising holds during summer (although we recommend you talk with your advisor about your summer plans to ensure you choose courses that will help you meet your academic goals). You may be eligible to receive financial aid funds.
Consider Summer Session if any of the following apply to you:
- You have to retake a class or two
- You need to catch up from taking a part-time course load fall or spring semester
- You took a semester off and are now ready to jump back into your academics
- You want to complete a minor or certificate
- You want to graduate early
Summer Session 2023 Tuition
Tuition is charged by the credit hour,
and is the same for Washington residents and non-residents.
Tuition is due on the first day of the session.
|Early 6-week||May 8–June 18|
|Early 7-week||May 8–June 25|
|12-week/Regular||May 8–July 28|
|Late 6-week||June 19–July 28|
|Late 7-week||June 26–Aug 13|
|Intersession||July 29–Aug 20|
WSU students are free to take summer classes at any WSU campus without having to change campuses or fill out other paperwork. Just register at the campus(es) of your choice.
Need more convincing?
- Summer courses are shorter than the fall and spring semester courses, giving you the flexibility to work, play and earn credit in the summer
- Most classes are smaller so you’ll receive more personal attention from your instructors
Visit the links below to learn about summer on the other WSU campuses: