Register for Winter Session
Register now for Winter Session 2020.
You may register in only one Winter Session course. Registration is open for all Winter Session courses through the following dates:
- 6-week courses: Dec. 4
- 3-week courses: Dec. 20
Register for a Winter Session course in myWSU:
- From your Student Homepage select Manage Classes, then Class Search and Enroll.
- Choose the 2020 Fall Semester term. Select Continue. This will take you to the Add Classes section.
- In the Enter Class Nbr field, enter the class number listed for the course on the Winter Session Courses page (for example, to enroll in ANTH 268, type in 10959). Select Enter.
- Confirm the course is correct and the Session indicates Winter 3 Week (or 6 Week) Session. Select Next. The course will be added to your shopping cart.
- Select Proceed to Step 2 of 3. The Confirm classes screen will show the course.
- Select Finish Enrolling to enroll in the course.
- The View Results screen should show the class with the message: Success: This class has been added to your schedule.
Please note: If you withdrew from the same course in fall 2020, you may not be able to enroll through myWSU. To request enrollment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email the course you wish to enroll in, your name, and WSU ID.
Visit the Dates and Deadlines page for drop and withdrawal dates. Be sure to review the appropriate information for 3-week or 6-week courses.