Register for Winter Session
You may register in only one Winter Session course. Registration is open for all Winter Session courses through the following dates:
- 6-week courses: Dec. 18
- 3-week courses: Dec. 3
Register for a Winter Session course in myWSU:
- From your Student Homepage select Manage Classes, then Class Search and Enroll.
- Choose the 2019 Fall Semester term.
- In the Search for Classes field, enter the course prefix and number (e.g., ANTH 268).
- Once the search results appear, select the Global Campus course. Under Class Selection, the Session will indicate Winter 3 Week Session, or Winter 6 Week Session.
- Select the arrow to enroll or add the course to your shopping cart.
Please note: If you withdrew from the same fall 2019 course, you may not be able to enroll through myWSU. To request enrollment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email the course you wish to enroll in, your name, and WSU ID.
Visit the Dates and Deadlines page for drop and withdrawal dates. Be sure to review the appropriate information for 3-week or 6-week courses.