Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Summer Session 2020 Info

Early 6-week  |
Early 7-week  |
12-week/Regular  |
Late 6-week  |
Late 7-week  |
Intersession  |

May 11–June 19
May 11–June 28
May 11–July 31
June 22-July 31
June 29-Aug 16
Aug 1-Aug 23

Registration Dates for 2020

Priority & Seniors  |
Juniors  |
Sophomores  |
Freshmen & Non-Degree  |

March 9
March 10
March 11
March 12

There are no summer advising holds, but be sure to discuss your summer enrollment plans with your advisor.

Photo: Students sit on grass on Thompson Flats, playing guitar.

You have questions, we have answers

How do I know which courses have additional fees?

Visit and select the “course fees” link in the navigation menu.

If I drop a course, will it be on my transcript?

If you drop before the drop deadline it is called a drop without penalty, which means there will be no record of this course on your transcript.

If you drop after the drop deadline it is called a “drop with penalty” and a record of withdrawal will be present on your transcript.

I am trying to drop my class, but when I hit “finish” I receive an error that dropping this course will put me below the minimum enrollment requirement. What does that mean and how do I drop this class?

Students are not able to drop their last course in any term via their myWSU account. In order to drop your last course, you must withdraw from the current term. To complete a Term Withdrawal request, visit the registrar’s Term Withdrawal web page. The withdrawal request must be submitted by the last day of class.

If I cancel my enrollment for the Summer, will that affect my Fall enrollment?

No, a summer Term Withdrawal is only effective for the current course. You will remain enrolled in your Fall courses.

Can I use my Fall financial aid to pay Summer tuition?

No, Summer financial aid is awarded separately and only summer aid can be used to pay for summer tuition. For more information regarding summer financial aid visit the Student Financial Services website.

For all other questions, please contact the Summer Session office.